About Me

An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Monday 21 December 2020

After dark garden visitors

 I'm keeping the food available for the hedgehogs which are still active around the garden. It was whilst I was setting up the feeding station, tonight, that another wild creature came to the freebies I chucked out on the lawn. A stunning fox came within camera range and allowed me to grab a few shots as it picked up the out-of-date chops, pork pies and sausage rolls. 




Still three different hedgehogs coming to the feeding station - if there is anything positive about Covid-19 then these garden wildlife encounters are right up there.




Wishing you a very merry Christmas, thanks for visiting and I hope to continue with this project into 2021 and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One year into my adventure

 If it hadn't been for the situation created by the pandemic, I'm not too sure that the garden hedgehogs would have played any part ...