About Me

An individual, of no great importance, who is unable to see the natural world as a place for competition. I catch fish, watch birds, derive immense pleasure from simply looking at butterflies, moths, bumble-bees, etc - without the need for rules! I am Dylan and this is my blog - if my opinions offend? Don't bother logging on again - simple!

Friday 25 December 2020

Happy Christmas

 Fast approaching 23.00 hrs and I've secured my Christmas Day photo! Feeding from a new bowl that was a present from my grand-kids - result!


This little square dish is marketed as a hedgehog feeding bowl - what next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

One year into my adventure

 If it hadn't been for the situation created by the pandemic, I'm not too sure that the garden hedgehogs would have played any part ...